Do you have unresolved tax issues with the IRS or the Texas Comptroller? If so, NDHA can help.
NDHA represents (subject to certain minimum controversy requirements) clients before the IRS and the Texas Comptroller pertaining to:
- Income and Estate Tax Audits;
- IRS Appeals;
- IRS document requests and IRS summonses;
- Delinquent Filing Representation;
- Negotiation of Installment Payment Agreements;
- Negotiation of Offers in Compromise
- State Tax Controversies; and
- Negotiation of Payment Agreement with the Texas Comptroller.
NDHA also represents clients in litigation in the United States Tax Court, Federal District Court and Texas state courts in connection with:
- Federal Income and Estate Tax Litigation; and
- State Tax Litigation.